Mex. Drug Cartel Group Shoots American In the Head on Tex. Lake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats right, all Americans need to stay out of mexico and all mexican citizens need to stay the hell out of this country. What if some of that started happening on this side of the border? I wonder how the media, government and the citizens of this country would react to that?

++++1

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The mexican government is claiming that nothing happened and that the wife is making the whole thing up, yet they won't allow United States authorities to search for the husbands body.

One more reason that we need a Berlin wall style fence complete with landmines and dogs. That everyone knows exactly where the line is drawn in the sand.

The Mexican "Government" were the ones that did it, our course they're gonna deny it.

I think we need a "Great Wall of America" all the way around our border with a 4 lane highway each way and sniper towers every half mile across the border with Mexico equipped with thermal imaging and Barrett .50s and a restaurant/gas station every 30-40 miles. Mines on the Mexican side of the wall wouldn't be a bad idea either. No more illegals then! Plus we'd have a huge tourist attraction that could be seen from space outlining our entire country.

308shooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This countrys going to fall no matter what us ''Americans'' do no matter how many votes we put in it all doesnt matter. Its just a matter of time. But balive me I think we need a wall and if someone does get across it the same rules they have in in other countries were people get killed on site for border jumping.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time believing this story. If I was a pirate, would I waste my time robbing someone on a jet ski? What am I going to get? Do people on jet ski's carry large amounts of cash? I saw the wife on TV today.....I'd bet she's hiding something.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time believing this story. If I was a pirate, would I waste my time robbing someone on a jet ski? What am I going to get? Do people on jet ski's carry large amounts of cash? I saw the wife on TV today.....I'd bet she's hiding something.
In her 911 call she did indicate that they knew they were on the Mexico half of the lake.
I thought that was a bit odd.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

+1 kind of reminds me when you hear about a spouse disappearing on a cruise ship. Then they find out they were pushed overboard

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I also caught her on the morning TV show and I am starting to have the same suspicions. Something just did look right during the interview, I hope that I am wrong. I had the same kind of feeling when I watched Susan Smith describe how here two sons had been kidnapped and their bodies were later found in a car that had been ran into a lake. it was later found that she had ran the car into the lake and drowned her two sons. Again, I hope that I am very wrong. The only other alternative that I can think of was that she and the hubby were in a "situtation/deal" with the pirates/Zetas that went bad. But if that were the case, why or how did she escape being killed? I don't think the pirates/Zetas would leave any witnesses.

Details of the Susan Smith story:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Smith

Latest posts

Top Bottom