Mice = good times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dog food stuck with peanut butter ... got to try the tootsie roll.

dog food stuck down with super glue ( a suggestion made by my wife).

Not too long after we had moved into our new home we opened a moving box that had canned food in it and an un opened box of beef ramen noodles. The entire box of ramen looked like it was never opened other then a small hole and was completely hollow. We thought it was a hoard of mice that kept tripping the traps and stealing the food but turned out to be a RAT. Here is a video of the vermin. Look at how big he next to the rat trap when stretched out. Click for video

[Broken External Image]

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You just can't beat a good mechanical trap, IMHO. I had a few (3 or 4) sneak in when the temps hit the 110s, looking for shelter and water I'd guess. They made it about 2 days. Peanut Butter has always worked for me. Just smear it on thin, like a skim coat, top and bottom. Less is more here :D They'll lick it off, or die trying.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna have to swap her to frozen thawed. She's too stupid to eat live. She won't strike until she touches them or dang near it. Normally once they are touched they take evasive action and she either misses the strike or bites it on the tail end and it bites the piss out of her before it dies.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's surprising how much prey can fight back.

My old room mate had an emperor scorpion, and if you didn't have enough cardboard to feed the crickets in there (or too many crickets), they would start eating on the scorpion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom