Microsoft cloud outage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a society we are very fragile now. Issues like this are a reminder that we need to hang on to the analog and manual systems as backups. Most folks are unaware or are in total denial about how fragile our electronic way of life is actually. It’s only a matter of time before we experience a long term outage.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a society we are very fragile now. Issues like this are a reminder that we need to hang on to the analog and manual systems as backups. Most folks are unaware or are in total denial about how fragile our electronic way of life is actually. It’s only a matter of time before we experience a long term outage.
I call dibs on @swampratt! :tounge2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of our RV friends is concerned about this exact issue. After 7 years on the road in huge motor coach, they decided to settle in the Eureka Springs area.
He searched and found an early 90's Chevy truck with manual everything. Totally rebuilt it to be EMP and internet proof.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Discover card is not embossed, so...
I saw a news story yesterday that an airline passenger in India got a hand written boarding pass (looked like they used a blue ink pen) due to the computer problems.
[Of course if you've got an illiterate society that also can't write legibly (Idiocracy here were come), that would never work.]

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably just a trial run by China before they permanently shut down our grid...no big deal. Anyone have any canibal recipes to share?

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez what a pathetic excuse for Rush that Erick Erickson is. He's right about that though. Their a computer security company I think.
If folks think “cloud strike” is a safe security system then yes we’re toast. Everyone is scrabbling to block it cause it wasn’t “a software update issue”. Even Musk was fooled. Wake up folks, they were just checking to see how the Trojan was going to work. The best is yet to come.

Latest posts

Top Bottom