Microsoft cloud outage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And to think the .gov wants everyone to go digital currency only. I been saying it for years that if you rely on a computer to run things it will collapse at some point and then where will everyone be.
I built my first computer late in 1978 or early 1979, a COSMAC Elf from Radio Electronics magazine. Had 256 bytes of memory. Yes, bytes. Not kilobytes or megabytes. That is 1/4 of a typewritten page of ASCII characters. Used 8 little red LED's as output. Cost about $350 to build, and that was with the memory chips dropping sharply in price from about $300 for the 8 chips to $100. One roll of wirewrap wire was $25, and I could afford only one roll. So a difficult to trace wiring error caused it to smoke on first power up. I think they're great toys, but still not ready for prime time.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Noticed this on the top of my Amazon delivery page.

IMG_7468.jpeg

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must be a Microsoft storm cloud. As for me, ♫ I'm singin' in the rain! ♫

Life is cloudy enough. I don't need a high tech occluded front to complicate things.

Woody
"In the cloud..." really means on someone else’s computer that you and I have no control over. No thank you.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If folks think “cloud strike” is a safe security system then yes we’re toast. Everyone is scrabbling to block it cause it wasn’t “a software update issue”. Even Musk was fooled. Wake up folks, they were just checking to see how the Trojan was going to work. The best is yet to come.
Never forget Cloud Strike was the company that Hillary used to wipe her secret servers that were under congressional subpoena by using a program called bleach bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom