Migrants Brutally Attack NYC Cops, Get Freed from Jail without Bail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They absolutely travel across Oklahoma. Bus after Bus stops at the truck stops along I-35, West of Ponca. I'm in there all the time on the way to the farm. The unmarked busses are full of illegals stopping to get some food.
Sorry, Dennis, I just didn't explain fully.
Practically, the buses do have to stop along the route for things like food and fuel, sure. My somewhat-facetious point was wondering why the illegals themselves don't stop (and stay a while) in 'red' states... stay long enough to riot, or try to pull their BS shenanigans, locally.
The obvious answer is that those actions would get them shot around here! And they damned-well know it! Thus they stay with the buses and scoot quickly on through, so their illegal activities are committed in unarmed blue places (NY, CA, etc) where they know they can get away with it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, Dennis, I just didn't explain fully.
Practically, the buses do have to stop along the route for things like food and fuel, sure. My somewhat-facetious point was wondering why the illegals themselves don't stop (and stay a while) in 'red' states... stay long enough to riot, or try to pull their BS shenanigans, locally.
The obvious answer is that those actions would get them shot around here! And they damned-well know it! Thus they stay with the buses and scoot quickly on through, so their illegal activities are committed in unarmed blue places (NY, CA, etc) where they know they can get away with it.
Because they would have to go to jail here if they committed a crime. All the blue states are learning this as their crime rates increase because they don't have bail or jail.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because they would have to go to jail here if they committed a crime. All the blue states are learning this as their crime rates increase because they don't have bail or jail.
I agree! But, you know, it's real hard to fix the kind of grandstanding stupid that results in a 'lack of bail or jail.' I just don't think the blue states actually will ever 'learn their lesson.'

In every other instance (guns, abortion, voting rights, etc.), Demoncrap leaders never publicly admit to changing their minds - or their political stances. They simply and stubbornly double-down and demand more (and more! and more!) of everything they originally claim to want... taxes, gun control, mail-in ballots, "diversity," etc. So they are certainly not likely [there is NO precedent for them] to admit they're wrong about things like rioting, 'no bail,' or 'no jail,' either.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree! But, you know, it's real hard to fix the kind of grandstanding stupid that results in a 'lack of bail or jail.' I just don't think the blue states actually will ever 'learn their lesson.'

In every other instance (guns, abortion, voting rights, etc.), Demoncrap leaders never publicly admit to changing their minds - or their political stances. They simply and stubbornly double-down and demand more (and more! and more!) of everything they originally claim to want... taxes, gun control, mail-in ballots, "diversity," etc. So they are certainly not likely [there is NO precedent for them] to admit they're wrong about things like rioting, 'no bail,' or 'no jail,' either.
They will learn or their states will decay into lawlessness. It's their choice.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They will learn or their states will decay into lawlessness. It's their choice.
Again, agreed! Whole-heartedly. But...

A) Think about the horribly-poor quality of all their past choices. With that lousy track record (throughout the blue states' entire history), and the voters' continued brainless election of the same stupid leadership, what's the likelihood that the leaders will suddenly, magically, just somehow, start to acquire wisdom? I don't really think that likelihood is very high, do you?

B) Too late. The blue states have already decayed into lawlessness. That's clear and obvious, as information about elevated crime levels is splashed across daily newscasts, especially on conservative networks.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the effer coming ot of the courthouse

F$%^&*K Joe Biden!

1706944131853.png

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seen an interview with Curtis Sliwa (remember the Guardian Angels?)

He said, "Braindead Biden, Gov Less than Worthless, Mayor Pathetic refuse to do their job; the Guardian Angels will be on patrol."

Latest posts

Top Bottom