Mihandra Tractors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for personal experience with a Mihandra 2565 tractor. I was comparing tractors and what little knowledge i have about them. I have only used JD and MF and a few Fords so im not familiar with the Mihandras and wanting some pro and cons on them before i go on a shopping spree.

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a member fixing to sell one. I will get his info. He is needing to go bigger. I have looked into Mahindras, and liked what I saw. Have not jumped yet as we are just now starting the remodel part on the place we need one on.

@OkieJoe72

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for personal experience with a Mihandra 2625 tractor. I was comparing tractors and what little knowledge i have about them. I have only used JD and MF and a few Fords so im not familiar with the Mihandras and wanting some pro and cons on them before i go on a shopping spree.
I’ve had a Mahindra 3520 I think it is since 2010. 1700+ hrs on it with only one issue. The fuel shutoff solenoid linkage broke a month after buying it, but the manual shutoff works just fine.
The 35 hp tractor with front loader continues to amaze me with the amount of work it can do.
The gross weight is several hundred pounds heavier than comparable models of other manufacturers, at least it was in the model year mine was bought.
A tank of fuel will last a full day of mowing with a 6’ brush hog.
A friend bought a 2020 model which is 35 hp. He loves it as well. The difference in his and mine is the later models have a larger fuel tank and his front loader is set up like a skid steer where a couple levers remove the bucket so other attachments can be put on.
Mahindra comes with rear hydraulics, standard. Some other manufacturers only offer it as an accessory that can be expensive to add.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one im looking at is a 2019 model 2565 at a local JD dealer as a trade in and has the cab with heat/air and a front bucket with quick detachment already on it,842 hours and says it is a 65 hp i just havent got out and looked at it just going off the pics they have on the listing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom