Mihandra Tractors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The one im looking at is a 2019 model 2565 at a local JD dealer as a trade in and has the cab with heat/air and a front bucket with quick detachment already on it,842 hours and says it is a 65 hp i just havent got out and looked at it just going off the pics they have on the listing.
Think I found the one you're looking at, looks like it lived a pretty gentle 842 hours and was kept indoors. Mahinra red paint fades pretty quickly if kept outside in full sun. Mine sit outside but in the shade but it's still pink now almost lol.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think I found the one you're looking at, looks like it lived a pretty gentle 842 hours and was kept indoors. Mahinra red paint fades pretty quickly if kept outside in full sun. Mine sit outside but in the shade but it's still pink now almost lol.
Yep, pink on the front loader arms, but still red under the tree sap elsewhere. 😂

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Case IH and New Holland both have Fiat motors in them. Probably the same tractor just painted different.
That's because CNH (Case New Holland) is owned by Fiat. Technically it's part of a conglomerate HQ'd in the EU (the Netherlands or Belgium, IIRC), but the Agnelli family controls it.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AFAIK, Kubota is the only maker that still engineers and builds all of its own tractors. Everybody else subs out at least part of their lineup to someone else, and there are manufacturers who are making tractors for multiple brands--and sometimes a manufacturer's subbed out line will be made by one manufacturer this year, but a completely different manufacturer will get the contract starting the next year. F'rinstance, that New Holland subcompact might've been made by Shibaura from 2010 to 2019, but Yanmar made it beginning in 2020.

In short, it's all a big messy ball of wax, so do your research on the particular model and year that you're wanting.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a Mahindra 3616 HST that I bought new in 2011. The only issue I've ever had with it is that sometimes the starter doesn't turn over for several tries. It's a known issue with the "in gear" safety switch and the common fix is to disable the safety on the gears but since it always eventually starts I've never looked into doing that. I figured I'd just get it fixed whenever I had to take it in for something else that went wrong but I've never had to take it in for anything. We don't use it a lot but when we do it's in pretty harsh conditions and it's a trooper. I definitely recommend.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a Mahindra 3616 HST that I bought new in 2011. The only issue I've ever had with it is that sometimes the starter doesn't turn over for several tries. It's a known issue with the "in gear" safety switch and the common fix is to disable the safety on the gears but since it always eventually starts I've never looked into doing that. I figured I'd just get it fixed whenever I had to take it in for something else that went wrong but I've never had to take it in for anything. We don't use it a lot but when we do it's in pretty harsh conditions and it's a trooper. I definitely recommend.
Those little “safety“ switches can be a problem on all brands of tractors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom