(Miller Knife Works) Brandon Miller knife thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is to track my progress as a maker. I'm just starting out really. I've posted several other knives here in the past. This thread will get updated as I make new knives, just to keep it all in one place.

Knife attempt number 6 here.

3/16" thick 1095. 3.75" blade length, 8" OAL. Black and Gray G10 with gray liner. Forced patina with cold blue and bleach. Intended for every day carry.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you selling them yet?

Yes I am. This is the 3rd one I've sold. It's for a coworker. So far it's been friends and family. When I get one made that isn't spoken for I will post it here for sale.

I plan to keep making this style. It's a good overall size for a skinner/EDC.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
put me on the list, PM me when your ready to sell one.

I will do so. These are going to be $125.00 each. I will send them out for a professional heat treat. I don't have an oven yet to do it myself. I can and have done it with a torch. I just don't have a way to really control and get repeatable accuracy with that process. I'm not planning to take orders ahead of time. This is a part time thing for me right now. I have 4 kids, a full time job, and am starting a machining course full time in the evenings in a month. These bad boys will eek out as I have time.

$125.00 Is an introductory price. Eventually I'll have to raise prices. Thanks to those showing interest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom