(Miller Knife Works) Brandon Miller knife thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I Have one of a smaller nature with the scales drying on it tonight. I plan to offer the same basic knife with 3 different sizes. Daily carry sized 6.75" OAL, general purpose sized 8" OAL, and a camp length size of about 10" to 11". The camp size I will play with to make it just right. This style I'm calling the "Roughneck". My wife came up with it after seeing the large jimping for the thumb placement, and being former oilfield trash myself I loved it. I have 12 blanks now that have been heat treated. I just have to get handle material and wait for my makers mark stencil to arrive. These knives will slowly come out as I have time to work on them. I work full time, go to school full time, and am a father to 4 kids, also full time. I am looking forward to getting some of these out there in the market place. Hopefully by next weekend I'll have a 6.75" carry version for sale. It will be the only one like it for sale this time around. I'm keeping the other one for myself to carry and show as an example of my work.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here it is folks! The "Miller Knife Works, Roughneck Carry"

This one is available for $125.00

1095 Steel at 60RC
6.75" Overall length
1.5" Height.
3.25" blade length
Cold blue and bleach finish
Black and Gray G-10 handle material
Gray spacer
5/16" Corby Bolt fastener
Kydex sheath
Small Tek-lok belt attachment. Adjustable for right or left hand use.
8.2 OZ weight, knife and sheath.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom