Minneapolis police tell residents to obey criminals and ‘be prepared’ to be robbed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that this is happening in America should open the eyes of everyone to how bad things have gotten here. And sadly this crap is spreading all across the nation. I would say this won’t ever happen here but I also thought we would never have a person like Kendra Horn as our representative.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that this is happening in America should open the eyes of everyone to how bad things have gotten here. And sadly this crap is spreading all across the nation. I would say this won’t ever happen here but I also thought we would never have a person like Kendra Horn as our representative.

I know there are those that will deny it but I believe the problem is our public education. True American history is not taught worth a damn anymore. People do not understand or know what’s going on in the world. Do not know the last hundred years To two hundred years of our history. Those 25 and under maybe even older are pretty much clueless social justice warriors of BS and of nothing with substance.

People do not realize how good we have it and there are ones that are actually brainwashed want to turn this into Cuba or Venezuela. The news doesn’t cover it much but South Africa was a prospering country and now it is pretty much like Detroit. This is what I fear and what I see with these commie Marxist BLM criminals in the streets. People do not realize how good we have it and there are ones that are actually brainwashed who want to turn this into Cuba or Venezuela.

The news doesn’t cover it much but South Africa was a prospering country and now it is pretty much like Detroit. This is what I fear and what I see with these commie Marxist BLM criminals in the streets. this is what Democrats do to our citys and states. Just look at California in the large cities

There was some law that Clinton and Gore took off the books when he was in office and it would’ve pretty much prevented this from happening. These criminal actions would not be considered free speech. It is the same law that would’ve prevented Muslims from coming in the country en masse also. The ones that do not assimilate into our culture. Those who are anti-constitution Anti-American and have allegiance to others with the will overthrow our government are enemies of the state in my opinion.

And these people aren’t even hiding the fact that they want to overthrow our way of life. We live in Changing times and I fear for the country.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know there are those that will deny it but I believe the problem is our public education. True American history is not taught worth a damn anymore. People do not understand or know what’s going on in the world. Do not know the last hundred years To two hundred years of our history. Those 25 and under maybe even older are pretty much clueless social justice warriors of BS and of nothing with substance.

People do not realize how good we have it and there are ones that are actually brainwashed want to turn this into Cuba or Venezuela. The news doesn’t cover it much but South Africa was a prospering country and now it is pretty much like Detroit. This is what I fear and what I see with these commie Marxist BLM criminals in the streets. People do not realize how good we have it and there are ones that are actually brainwashed who want to turn this into Cuba or Venezuela.

The news doesn’t cover it much but South Africa was a prospering country and now it is pretty much like Detroit. This is what I fear and what I see with these commie Marxist BLM criminals in the streets. this is what Democrats do to our citys and states. Just look at California in the large cities

There was some law that Clinton and Gore took off the books when he was in office and it would’ve pretty much prevented this from happening. These criminal actions would not be considered free speech. It is the same law that would’ve prevented Muslims from coming in the country en masse also. The ones that do not assimilate into our culture. Those who are anti-constitution Anti-American and have allegiance to others with the will overthrow our government are enemies of the state in my opinion.

And these people aren’t even hiding the fact that they want to overthrow our way of life. We live in Changing times and I fear for the country.
I pretty much agree with everything you said.

And if I were the police in Minneapolis, I would tell them the same thing, and oh, by the way....be sure to vote in November !

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yep, I'd say we're on the road to be a s**t hole country.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
True American history is not taught worth a damn anymore.

[Begin quote]

Illinois representatives and leaders in Evanston congregated on Sunday to request a complete halt on history instruction right away, and until such time as the Illinois State Board of Education can present an alternative course of study, according NBC.

State Representative LaShawn K. Ford said in a news conference that the current teaching of history in schools produces a racist society that tends to ignore the contributions of women and minorities.

The representative suggested an alternative, saying that schools should commit to addressing civics and making sure that students understand the democratic process. Ford's office even handed out a news release before the event on Sunday that said: "Rep. Ford Today in Evanston to Call for the Abolishment of History Classes in Illinois Schools."

[End quote]

https://thepostmillennial.com/illin...r-schools-to-stop-teaching-history-right-away

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[Begin quote]

Illinois representatives and leaders in Evanston congregated on Sunday to request a complete halt on history instruction right away, and until such time as the Illinois State Board of Education can present an alternative course of study, according NBC.

State Representative LaShawn K. Ford said in a news conference that the current teaching of history in schools produces a racist society that tends to ignore the contributions of women and minorities.

The representative suggested an alternative, saying that schools should commit to addressing civics and making sure that students understand the democratic process. Ford's office even handed out a news release before the event on Sunday that said: "Rep. Ford Today in Evanston to Call for the Abolishment of History Classes in Illinois Schools."

[End quote]

https://thepostmillennial.com/illin...r-schools-to-stop-teaching-history-right-away
And there in lies the problem. Either Democrats twisting history out of context or just completely removing it. You can’t learn from it if you erase it. All part of the progressive indoctrination and brainwashing of our youth into thinking that we are a bad oppressive racist country

Latest posts

Top Bottom