Mitt Romney warns NRA against an 'unrestrained' second-term Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's all I need to hear really...I think I'm staying home this November :(

Why? That would be in line with the NRA's ?previous? position on NICS expansion (their 2006 Candidate Survey explicitly stated their support for expanding NICS to apply to private sales).

Why measure a candidate against what the NRA says, especially when the NRA itself doesn't always hold true to its own marketing when conducting its legislative efforts?

RollingRock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont care for mitt, he stinks for gun rights and his record proves it, but I also think our present potus is worse, and fully expect him to pull some anti-2nd crap in his next 4 yrs.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i hope the GOP takes the senate. at least we'll have 4 years of stale-mate instead of a further nose dive by both parties

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's all I need to hear really...I think I'm staying home this November :(

Helping to guarantee that a far worse man will occupy the office for four more years - you might want to re-think that plan. Taking your toys and going home when things don't go 100% your way is not a path to success in a democratic republic.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The backing needs to be aimed at getting more Republicans in the Senate.

Why? Have we not learned from the Oklahoma government? Or from the U.S. House?

Remember who brought you the Patriot Act (and the continued renewal), who worked hard to keep Sec. 1031 and 1032 of the NDAA intact, who worked hard to declare the entire U.S. of A. as a "battleground" for legal purposes, who brought you the proposal that Obamacare was modeled after in 1994/1995... I can keep going if you want?

Blindly supporting "more Republicans" or blindly following the "beat Obama at any cost" rhetoric does nothing but ensure that this country continues down it path to Hell in Little Red Riding Hood's handbasket.

As long as people blindly follow the fabricated left/right paradigm, this country will continue down that path. If people want real change, they should learn to think independently before voting. Unfortunately, it is indoctrinated in most of us when we are fairly young that independent thinking is wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom