Moore/newcastle tornado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zerotonothing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. Breathing a sigh of relief and thanking God for life. I work at 19th and I-35 in Moore. Missed our facility by about a quarter of a mile. Could literally feel the walls shaking as we hunkered down underneath desks. Surreal. My heart goes out to families of those children who are missing and for those who have passed. I specifically have two co-workers who had not heard word on their children as of late this evening. Please pray for them.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. Breathing a sigh of relief and thanking God for life. I work at 19th and I-35 in Moore. Missed our facility by about a quarter of a mile. Could literally feel the walls shaking as we hunkered down underneath desks. Surreal. My heart goes out to families of those children who are missing and for those who have passed. I specifically have two co-workers who had not heard word on their children as of late this evening. Please pray for them.

Please keep us posted on the condition of your co-workers children please. Thoughts and prayers with you.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to stop. There are some very nasty people in this world and those comments put them on full display. Just disgusting comments.

Do what I do: I absolutely refuse to read any article from Huffington Post. If someone links it, I won't take the link. If it's a story I'm curious about I look for an alternate source. Huffington Post is complete garbage.*

* apologies for comparing Huffington Post to garbage; that's an insult to garbage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom