Moore/newcastle tornado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How's this one? My drive home Monday afternoon.

i7.photobucket.com_albums_y288_cawest_20130520_1516210_zps02b470cf.jpg

Don't ya just hate it when these things get between you and your afterwork beer waiting for you in the fridge at home? I know I do.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is some pictures my wife took at the Moore Medical Center, bad timing for the yearly doctor visit for my daughter. They were evacuated to the cafeteria, she said that it was very organized and very surprised by how smooth it went. I had just driven by about 20 minutes before, I drove through the lot figuring I'd go in with them but didn't see them in the waiting room anymore so just went on home. Thankfully the only bad thing for us was my daughter being extremely upset with losing her animal pillow that she's had since she was a baby. It was in my wife's car which we were unable to find afterwards.

These are some pictures as they were coming out of the Medical Center.

Some aftermath pictures.

Here's a picture looking across the street where the 7-11 was.

We were not able to find her car, but after looking at a bunch of pictures online we think it may have been the one on the roof of the center. Someone I know had imposed a stock photo of an Altima at a similar angle.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget about this guy:

i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2013_05_21_article_2328000_19E706CE000005DC_724_964x660.jpg

Can't remember his name, but I remember the logo from his avatar...
I'm okay. Thanks for thinking of me. There were 2 employees in there. They got out without a scratch. They had taken shelter in the bathroom.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_05_23_yremyvuq.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_05_23_ruzabene.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_05_23_ty6y3udy.jpg

The video I shot from my neighborhood:
[video=youtube_share;Zh9kbqgYdAg]http://youtu.be/Zh9kbqgYdAg[/video]

Last edited:

TEXAN_OKIE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the first time ive been on my computer since it came threw i live 5 block south of the path on broadway in moore. still no electric or gas after work im gonna have to get everything out of the freezers and figure out where to dump it all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom