Morels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David! Morels are as good as, or sometimes better than steak!!!!!!!!!! If you find some more, call me and I'll tell you how to prepare them or send you a couple recipes.
BTW don't let any of these Yahoos know where you live! They'll be plannin a midnight raid on your mushroom patch! :rotflmao:

Frank

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hunted all around where I mowed those up at this afternoon and I couldn't find any more...

What else can I trade for some of them crappie fillets? Do you need a muzzle brake put on a barrel? A couple of baby barn yard geese? A 5 gallon bucket full of factory 40 S&W ammo???

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Mr. Frank,

I guess I'm gonna have to look again tomorrow and see if I can find some more of them. I can't believe I've never heard of them before. Like I said in an earlier post, I thought they were some kind of "sponge" and just mowed right over the top of them. Do you think they will grow back next year? Everything that got mowed there is now black and icky looking. If it cools down tonight like they say it will, I'll be sure and look for some more and if I find any, I'll call you....

DAVID

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OMG mowed morels down heck there is people that lease the mushroom hunting rights on land these days fried morels take you about 5 parts catsup and 1 part mustard andd mix up for dipping sauce,they are soooooooo good.may i ask what part of the state you live in

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG mowed morels down heck there is people that lease the mushroom hunting rights on land these days fried morels take you about 5 parts catsup and 1 part mustard andd mix up for dipping sauce,they are soooooooo good.may i ask what part of the state you live in

I think it just became top secret! LOl....

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okie4570 - this is the first time I have ever seen them and if by chance I ever saw one before, I probably thought it was a sponge then too and just ignored it....

Deer 24/7 - I live in N.E. Ok. - Craig County....

DAVID

notime

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hunted all around where I mowed those up at this afternoon and I couldn't find any more...

What else can I trade for some of them crappie fillets? Do you need a muzzle brake put on a barrel? A couple of baby barn yard geese? A 5 gallon bucket full of factory 40 S&W ammo???

Could use that 40 ammo, if you get to the okc metro let me know we can arange something

Latest posts

Top Bottom