Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm a little late on the draw today but I'm here. I dunno if it was a rebound headache from the hyperbaric chamber treatment yesterday or just luck of the draw (all this crazy weather isn't helping my cause) but I had the absolute worst headache I've had in quite some time. Me and the doc are gonna talk before I do that again.

Anyhow ... My afternoon is already planned out -- plumber is coming to replace a toilet ... And I'm doing housework. Hopefully I'll have things situated so I can sew this weekend. It's been WAY too long since I've done something artsy-fartsy ... I made an arrangement to put on the cabinet/shelf thingee behind/over the toilet and I guess it reminded me I like to do that kinda stuff. I "need" to do something with my hands ... I feel better when I'm creating something ...

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll have things situated so I can sew this weekend. It's been WAY too long since I've done something artsy-fartsy ... I made an arrangement to put on the cabinet/shelf thingee behind/over the toilet and I guess it reminded me I like to do that kinda stuff. I "need" to do something with my hands ... I feel better when I'm creating something ...
Maybe you should get into anime and do cosplay at our show in September? :blush:

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks like the neighbor finally turned off their water hose. I saw water standing in the corner of my yard yesterday and when I went to investigate, I literally sunk up to my ankles in mud.

Geech by Jerry Bittle for June 29, 2023​

Geech Comic Strip for June 29, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks like the neighbor finally turned off their water hose. I saw water standing in the corner of my yard yesterday and when I went to investigate, I literally sunk up to my ankles in mud.

Geech by Jerry Bittle for June 29, 2023​

Geech Comic Strip for June 29, 2023

This is how I feel every day. Why am I here?? Was I doing something before I wound up here?? What should I do now that I don't recall what I was doing before?? 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Getting ready to head to Sister and BIL's house for a cookout. At least it's quiet for now. All the jets are at the ground at Tinker.

Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller for July 01, 2023​

Non Sequitur Comic Strip for July 01, 2023

Latest posts

Top Bottom