Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Light rain here now. Too bad it couldn't have come last night when my neighbors were shooting off fireworks.

Pickles by Brian Crane for July 05, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for July 05, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@mtnboomr Right??!? We got a little rain (and thunder 🙄🙄🙄 I woke up to a 70 pound dog standing on my head with his nose in my face panting like he'd had a solid hit of meth 🙄🙄Poor guy ...😢) early this morning. Chickens and rabbits are happy. They all really enjoy this cooler weather.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning guys. Nothing like starting your day with a Dawg standing on your head, panting like a madman. 😖😖😖

Between the celebrations around the 4th and this crazy weather I'm exhausted. Even medicated he is inconsolable. I'm starting to think I might need to euthanize him as NOTHING calms or comforts him and while me being tired is something I can handle because I know it will pass the emotional toll of watching him suffer like this has me on the verge of tears.

I've NEVER not been able to comfort a pet. Or at least medicate them so they can get thru it without being in danger of hurting themselves (or one of us). NOTHING works for him. And I mean NOTHING. He is literally under my feet between the sofa and the ottoman clawing at my feet and panting like crazy right now. And he has had 4mg of tizanidine and 75mg of benedryl in the last 2 hours. 😢😢😢😢 Poor guy ... And all it is doing is raining. And not even hard -- just a nice quiet medium type rain. 😢 I am starting to feel like I'm torturing him by keeping him here with me. 😞😭😭😭😭

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Running late this morning. The rain really made me want to sleep in.

Pickles by Brian Crane for July 06, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for July 06, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Rain again this morning. I guess we need it. But I don't care. It's Messican food Friday AND my birthday! I'm officially an old codger......I'm 65 and on Medicare. Mom told me a couple weeks ago she'd bake me a German Chocolate cake.................my favorite!

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for July 07, 2023​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for July 07, 2023

Latest posts

Top Bottom