Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Went to Sister and BIL's house yesterday for a little family cookout. It was good to see Mom and most of the rest of the family. And the burgers were good too.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for July 02, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for July 02, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed your visit mtnboomer. And yes, yes okietool, it was. On days like today I'll go out a couple times in the afternoon and change out water bottles for the rabbits and put fresh water in the chickens' waterers. Yes, they are spoilt. Do I enjoy watching them dive into their nice cool water bottles/waterers?? Yes, I do. I took some cubed watermelon out yesterday and today I took cubed cantaloupe and sliced apples (all that had been refrigerated overnight). OMG!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cold fruit is a hit with the girls! I'm gonna have to prep some containers on the weekends so I can keep them happy during the week.

They do the same little song and dance when we give them warm oats or rice in the winter. Cream of Wheat and spaghetti noodles are favorites, too, though I don't like to give them the noodles too often -- I worry about the lack of roughage with it.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed your visit mtnboomer. And yes, yes okietool, it was. On days like today I'll go out a couple times in the afternoon and change out water bottles for the rabbits and put fresh water in the chickens' waterers. Yes, they are spoilt. Do I enjoy watching them dive into their nice cool water bottles/waterers?? Yes, I do. I took some cubed watermelon out yesterday and today I took cubed cantaloupe and sliced apples (all that had been refrigerated overnight). OMG!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cold fruit is a hit with the girls! I'm gonna have to prep some containers on the weekends so I can keep them happy during the week.

They do the same little song and dance when we give them warm oats or rice in the winter. Cream of Wheat and spaghetti noodles are favorites, too, though I don't like to give them the noodles too often -- I worry about the lack of roughage with it.
Freeze a can of corn

They will love it

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Freeze a can of corn

They will love it

I'll have to give that a try! I'll bet frozen green beans would be a "winner" too. I can't think of any leftovers I've taken out of the fridge in the summer (or heated up before I took it out in the winter) that wasn't a hit. They are just happy to see me coming -- especially if I have a bowl in my hands. 😂😂😂

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have to give that a try! I'll bet frozen green beans would be a "winner" too. I can't think of any leftovers I've taken out of the fridge in the summer (or heated up before I took it out in the winter) that wasn't a hit. They are just happy to see me coming -- especially if I have a bowl in my hands. 😂😂😂
Just like Grumpy

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. I need to mow my lawn so I can get back to promoting our convention. And I have to do laundry, and make dinner, and...........................

Pickles by Brian Crane for July 03, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for July 03, 2023

Latest posts

Top Bottom