Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good times.
Softball starts with a scrimmage tonight. The Queen and her aunt (my youngest daughter) are teammates again.
Got the water heater replaced. Got the air conditioning going ( we won’t talk about that)
Took mom a Lazy Dazy. I’ll bet it had been 50 years since she had one.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Gonna be a busy day. BIL is coming over in a bit to pick me up so we can go get Sister's car out of the shop. Then I have a meeting in Edmond at 3:00 for Miracle Con.

Pickles by Brian Crane for August 25, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for August 25, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno why this doesn't show up in my alerts. 🤷🤷🤷 I have to come looking for y'all when I realize I haven't seen a post in a couple days. 😢😢

So ... TAG AGAIN ... To see if I can keep up ...

It's hot. And I spent all day scrubbing the tub/shower walls and cleaning up the rest of the bathroom. It takes a while when you have to stop and let your back calm down every 15-20 minutes or so. Dawg likes a lot a breaks though. Lol Gets him more treats for being a good boy and keeping the cats outta the way. (They think the bathtub is to be played in. ESPECIALLY when they hear the water come on ... I know ... Weird. But they are MY cats. 🤷🤷😂)

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Off to Miracle Con in Edmond to promote our convention Anime Oklahoma. If your kids, or grand kids, love video games or if you like board games, come on out to the Hilton Garden Inn. It's for a great cause, the Children's Miracle Network. And if you do, stop by our booth and say hi.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for August 26, 2023​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for August 26, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Slept in a bit this morning 'cause I was tired. Had a great time at Miracle Con in Edmond yesterday helping raise money for the Children's Miracle Network. I got less than two weeks before our convention in Shawnee. Getting old ain't for wussies!

Pickles by Brian Crane for August 27, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for August 27, 2023

Latest posts

Top Bottom