Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. It's about time to start pulling equipment out of mothballs and shining it up for our convention. This is always a PITA, but it's gotta be done. Better to know what doesn't work now than when it's needed at the show. And I probably should do laundry this weekend, as well. There may not be any time next week.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for September 01, 2023​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for September 01, 2023

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno why this doesn't show up in my alerts. 🤷🤷🤷 I have to come looking for y'all when I realize I haven't seen a post in a couple days. 😢😢

So ... TAG AGAIN ... To see if I can keep up ...

It's hot. And I spent all day scrubbing the tub/shower walls and cleaning up the rest of the bathroom. It takes a while when you have to stop and let your back calm down every 15-20 minutes or so. Dawg likes a lot a breaks though. Lol Gets him more treats for being a good boy and keeping the cats outta the way. (They think the bathtub is to be played in. ESPECIALLY when they hear the water come on ... I know ... Weird. But they are MY cats. 🤷🤷😂)
Daughter had a 1/2 Siamese cat that would sit at the bathroom door and YOWL, if daughter was in the shower and locked cat out.
Wif would let the cat in, to shut it up. Cat would take a shower.
Strangest critter I ever seen.
Cat, too.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Busy, busy, busy! And it's only going to get busier. So I might , or might not, post regularly for the next two weeks or so (our convention starts this weekend, then another convention in Lake Jackson, TX next weekend).

Pickles by Brian Crane for September 02, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for September 02, 2023

Latest posts

Top Bottom