Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Hello,
Just got back from a weekend road trip to to visit a life-long college friend buddy in South Bend who's recovering from open heart surgery. He was in kind of a funk and I think I helped him along from that. I think I'm still on Eastern DST. Good gosh the ragweed back here in OK is killer.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello,
Just got back from a weekend road trip to to visit a life-long college friend buddy in South Bend who's recovering from open heart surgery. He was in kind of a funk and I think I helped him along from that. I think I'm still on Eastern DST. Good gosh the ragweed back here in OK is killer.

Oh goodness! I hope he feels better soon. And yeah ... It is miserable ... Glad you had a safe trip!

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Gonna be running around like chicken with my head cut off today packing for my drive to Lake Jackson, TX (south of Houston) tomorrow. Got most everything done but lots of last-minute stuff to do. So I'll be disappearing again until Tuesday. But I get to meet Kevin Sorbo (Hercules, Andromeda) again! He's a really cool dude!

Next Door Neighbors by Pat Sandy for September 13, 2023​

Next Door Neighbors Comic Strip for September 13, 2023

Latest posts

Top Bottom