Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brazoria County Comic Con, in Lake Jackson, TX.

Anime Oklahoma in Shawnee

Attachments

• AOK 2023.jpg
    AOK 2023.jpg
    781.8 KB · Views: 0

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Still cleaning and preparing convention equipment for storage. And waiting for the grass to dry out so I can mow. Internet has been acting wonky lately, don't know why. Oh well, such is life.

Geech by Jerry Bittle for September 21, 2023​

Geech Comic Strip for September 21, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dear God we have been running errands all day. 😵😵😣😵😣😵 I HATE days like this. I had to get dressed and go out "in public". I'm not leaving this house again for the rest of the month except for my doctors' appointments tomorrow, Monday and Monday after next. And if I could get out of those I would. 🤦🤦🤦

I ordered one of those magazines that lets you dryfire your Glock without having to rack the slide each time. I hope I feel good enough to go to the steel challenge in October. Just gonna be one of those wait and see kinda thing.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning! Congrats on the win! Sorry about the loss.

Thank God to say is botox day. My headaches have been getting progressively worse the last couple of weeks (my usual MO) and if I thought it would help I'd just set my face on fire this morning. Oof. I'll be MUCH better after my 10 o'clock appointment, some caffeine and a nap. In that order. 🤗

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Got the last of the convention equipment taken care of and ready to store. Then I gotta go take a pee test for work. It's a bother but for $55 I'll live with it. Might mow today if it doesn't rain.

Pickles by Brian Crane for September 22, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for September 22, 2023

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning!
Sitting on the deck this morning drinking coffee and watching it rain. So far, it has only been a nice steady rain with no breeze.
Have a great Friday.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning! Congrats on the win! Sorry about the loss.

Thank God to say is botox day. My headaches have been getting progressively worse the last couple of weeks (my usual MO) and if I thought it would help I'd just set my face on fire this morning. Oof. I'll be MUCH better after my 10 o'clock appointment, some caffeine and a nap. In that order. 🤗
Get video.

Latest posts

Top Bottom