Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks like another nice day on the way. Restarted my walks yesterday, now that all the rain, heat, and convention prep is over with.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for September 26, 2023​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for September 26, 2023

My wife felt that way (somewhat) with me. However, after getting full dentures and the teeth come out every night, not so much.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Talked to my Houston buddy who runs conventions last night. Looks like I'll get a 3 to month rest before things start ramping up again for 2024. This old body needs that time to rest. Getting old sucks.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for September 27, 2023​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for September 27, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heya guys!! (And @Judi ). The last week has been a *****. I FINALLY feel human again so I'm gonna get around and get some things done. Looks like the weather is gonna be nice too. I might have to take a cup of coffee outside and sit with the chickens for a while.

Y'all have a good one!

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Guess I'll be on the computer today doing convention stuff. Nice day outside again. Will probably go for a walk later. Retirement has its advantages.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for September 28, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for September 28, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, the class yesterday was as dry as the Sahara Desert, but I have to suffer through it every three years to keep my electrical journeyman's license. But I survived. I was really drained afterwards so I stayed of the interwebs. I did, however, go have Mongolian BBQ at the Golden Palace in MWC.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Wow, I must have still been tired from Saturday because I forgot to post my replay for Sunday. I typed it out and just left it (see above). Or maybe it just Ol' Timers. Anyway, looks like today will be laundry and testing some convention equipment. Sounds fun, huh?

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for October 02, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for October 02, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks a bit dreary outside today. Says it's supposed to rain tomorrow so I might hit the lawns one more time to tidy them up.

Last night I started watching the first season of the series "For All Mankind." If you haven't heard of it, the storyline is about the space race starting in the late '60s - but with a twist. Not only have the Russians put the first satellite in orbit, but also the first man on the moon - then the first woman on the moon. The story is very well written and very bingeworthy.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for October 03, 2023​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for October 03, 2023

Latest posts

Top Bottom