Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get video.

Haha! Well, my head feels a bit better but I've got botox lethargy to say. Probably yesterday, too, cuz I slept the whole damned day. You know what that means?? Yeah ... No more botox treatments for me. Which sucks ... Cuz I had kinda gotten fond of that 30-45 days every quarter where I felt like a human being. Kinda. I mean as human as an emotional female type can be, that is ... Oh well ... Onward ... To fight the good fight. Oh wait! That sounds ... Kinda wound up. Like maybe a little emotional. I'm gonna have to work on that.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, I got the front yard mowed yesterday. So maybe the city won't bother me. Gonna take a break today. All the equipment is stored and I'm feeling lazy.

Pickles by Brian Crane for September 23, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for September 23, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Guess I was still tired from my road trip. Slept in this morning. Not much to do though. Run to Crest and mow the back yard.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for September 24, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for September 24, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. I got the back yard mowed yesterday and groceries bought. Still trying to settle back into my "normal" daily routine since there are no more conventions for a while. Will probably start taking my daily walks again now that the temps are down, and I have more time.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for September 25, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for September 25, 2023

Latest posts

Top Bottom