Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. It's getting awful dark outside. Looks like the rain is on it's way. My lawns are mowed so let it rain.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for October 04, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for October 04, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Trying to get my retirement from the IBEW is getting to be a headache. Hopefully it will be taken care of soon.

Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller for October 05, 2023​

Non Sequitur Comic Strip for October 05, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Another day above the dirt, so it nust be a good one. But it is Messican food Friday. So there's that.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for October 06, 2023​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for October 06, 2023

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
crazy eye shot yesterday.
I’ll have fun fun fun until my ******* daddy takes my tbird away.
My next eye shot is next Friday the 13th...

...oooh, should I worry?

In my last visit for the shot, the doc said something to the effect that I was a "poster child" for that kind of treatment. Since the shots only slow down the progression of macular degeneration, that must mean I'm doing good with diet and supplements. I don't really look at diet much, but I do have an occasional salad or fish meal. I do take three fish oil pills and three eye vitamins a day.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody! Was I the only one who had to turn on the heater this morning? 'Twas a bit nippy. Thermostat said it was 67 degrees in the house. I guess Ol' Man Winter is sneaking in after all.

Pickles by Brian Crane for October 07, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for October 07, 2023

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody! Was I the only one who had to turn on the heater this morning? 'Twas a bit nippy. Thermostat said it was 67 degrees in the house. I guess Ol' Man Winter is sneaking in after all.

Pickles by Brian Crane for October 07, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for October 07, 2023

You were NOT the only one to turn on the heater. We did here in the RV as well.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My next eye shot is next Friday the 13th...

...oooh, should I worry?

In my last visit for the shot, the doc said something to the effect that I was a "poster child" for that kind of treatment. Since the shots only slow down the progression of macular degeneration, that must mean I'm doing good with diet and supplements. I don't really look at diet much, but I do have an occasional salad or fish meal. I do take three fish oil pills and three eye vitamins a day.
They told me the same thing but my vision showed drastic improvement.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. No heater here -- yet. I can hardly wait to get that patio build in and get some furniture out there so I can sleep outside without being outside on nights like last night. Sigh. I haven't slept that good in a LONG time.

Today is drinking wine and cleaning house. I am not sure how I wound up with so many books but I AM sure I can't bring myself to get rid of any of them. Go read a good boom fellas. It does the mind good. 😘

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got around to reading Orwell's "Animal Farm." interesting to say the least. Now I have Bradbury's "Fahrenheit 451" to read (saw the original movie eons ago).

Latest posts

Top Bottom