Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
To add to the above comment I made, seriously, be sure to find something to do. I've known of too many that retired and sat at home watching TV that didn't seem to live very long after their retirement.

In our case, it began with traveling in our RV (20 months in Colorado, 17 months in Oregon, and 9 months in Utah) where in we got to go see and photograph a lot of sites. After that and deciding to stay in OK, we had the opportunity to take up the offer to do our Summer jobs that lets us still continue to see new country.
Don't worry, Terry. I have a "job" working conventions. Mostly anime and comic book shows. Just finished two back-to-back last month (one in Shawnee and one in Lake Jackson, TX). Things have slowed down now but will start back up after the first of the year. It keeps me busy promoting locally and hauling gear and setting up locally and out-of-state.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks like fall is on the way. The temps are starting to drop, and the leaves will start turning soon. Good weather for taking my walks.

Garfield by Jim Davis for October 12, 2023​

Garfield Comic Strip for October 12, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Been having a lower back ache for a couple days. It's a little better today. Still don't know what caused it. But it's Messican food Friday, so I'm good.

Pickles by Brian Crane for October 13, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for October 13, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, my back feels a little better today. I guess what they say is true - "Getting old isn't for wimps."

Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson for October 14, 2023​

Calvin and Hobbes Comic Strip for October 14, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks like another cool, sunny day outside. Perfect for a walk through the neighborhoods. I just wish this lower back ache would go away.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for October 15, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for October 15, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks like more mild temps this week, then back into the low 80s by the weekend. No frost so far here around OKC. My back ache is getting better but is still there.

Pickles by Brian Crane for October 16, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for October 16, 2023

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Good morning. I've had a bad cold or something the last week. Much better today so took a little drive up to Hoboken Coffee in Guthrie. Great little coffee shop if you've never been there. Great story too on their website about the owners Trey and Mallorie.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Still trying to get convention equipment sorted out. Looks like another nice day outside.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for October 17, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for October 17, 2023

Latest posts

Top Bottom