Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
El Gallo is hiring. There is a guy who works there who reminds me of you. 😂 Seriously ... Y'all would get along great! That man's sense of humor is dry as the Sahara. 😂😂
I can’t stand much with my knee but I’ll have you know my sense of humor is drier than his.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can’t stand much with my knee but I’ll have you know my sense of humor is drier than his.

Oh yea, that's right. Yep. I bet they'd give you a stool but it wouldn't matter. You'd me bouncing up and down like a basketball at a training camp. That's why I finally gave up -- my back just couldn't take it anymore.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Not much planned for today. Maybe a walk later.......or a nap.......or both. Got an early morning funeral to attend tomorrow. It's my long-time neighbor.

Pickles by Brian Crane for October 18, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for October 18, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well bummer. Sorry about the funeral. Product of getting old. 🤷

I'm just kicking the can down the road today. Staying home and getting a few things done. Not really feeling all that rambunctious so I'm gonna just do light stuff and try to stay outta trouble. 🤷

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Headed to funeral in a bit. Probably gonna put a damper on the day. Just a fact of life, I guess.

Herman by Jim Unger for October 19, 2023​

Herman Comic Strip for October 19, 2023

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Too bad I offered and said I would bring coffee, only to be insulted and have you try to reschedule.

to the ignore list you go
Dang, the post I read the other day said you worked and didn't have time to drive around all day. You sure seem to have time to make a lot of forum posts for being such a hard worker. Thanks for the PM this morning too. Maybe you can come to the next forum meetup since you missed this morning. That is, if you're not working of course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom