Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. No rain here yet, but it's awfully cloudy outside. But it'd Messican food Friday. Woo hoo! If you're in Midwest City today at 5:00 pm, come by Los Vaqueros and I'll buy you dinner.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for October 27, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for October 27, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Dark, dreary, and cold outside this morning. I guess that means no walk today.

Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson for October 28, 2023​

Calvin and Hobbes Comic Strip for October 28, 2023

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Dark, dreary, and cold outside this morning. I guess that means no walk today.

Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson for October 28, 2023​

Calvin and Hobbes Comic Strip for October 28, 2023

In our case, it was all you stated and wet as well. Very wet!! We took a day and drove down to Waco, TX to meet a couple and buy some books from them. These are books that we like to give out to old and new friends. Technically, the book is out of print, but the family of the author can still get copies printed.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' evrbody. Another cold, wet day. Guess I'll run a couple errands, hit Crest, then hibernate for the rest of the day.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for October 29, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for October 29, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks like a bright sunny day outside today. And the temp is a bit higher that it has been. Maybe I can get a walk in today.

Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson for October 30, 2023​

Calvin and Hobbes Comic Strip for October 30, 2023

I'm playing catch up. Today's been an adventure. Heater stopped working last night. Kid came out today and I get a new thermostat tomorrow. I'm having him put what is basically a surge protector on my HVAC stuff, too, because the transformer over here is notorious for being ... Hmmm ... Well ... 🤔🤔🤔 ... "Inconsistent" is the kindest word I can come up with. So ... There went my mad money for the month. 😢 Too bad ... I had my eye on a new mattress. Oh well, I bet it is still available next month. 😁

Plus I've had a headache all day. Damned weather patterns. I'll be glad when THAT calms down.

MissPriss is beginning to show. Nothing like Christmas kittens. 🤦🤦 Still I'm kinda excited. Babies anything are always fun.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Princess is coming to visit and we are gonna eat Nerds and drink hot chocolate. Happy Halloween youse guys!! 😘

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm playing catch up. Today's been an adventure. Heater stopped working last night. Kid came out today and I get a new thermostat tomorrow. I'm having him put what is basically a surge protector on my HVAC stuff, too, because the transformer over here is notorious for being ... Hmmm ... Well ... 🤔🤔🤔 ... "Inconsistent" is the kindest word I can come up with. So ... There went my mad money for the month. 😢 Too bad ... I had my eye on a new mattress. Oh well, I bet it is still available next month. 😁

Plus I've had a headache all day. Damned weather patterns. I'll be glad when THAT calms down.

MissPriss is beginning to show. Nothing like Christmas kittens. 🤦🤦 Still I'm kinda excited. Babies anything are always fun.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Princess is coming to visit and we are gonna eat Nerds and drink hot chocolate. Happy Halloween youse guys!! 😘
Leave some nerds we need someone to run tech support.

Latest posts

Top Bottom