Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning guys! My fav holiday of the year is HERE!! We don't get many trick-or-treaters anymore but I am ready for the brave kiddos and their parents if they come by!!

I'm really bummed the world has ****ed Halloween over like they have. This is why we can't have nice things ... 😢

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Yup, Halloween used to be a fun time in the neighborhood when my kids were young. But now it's just a few little kids in costume and a bunch of teenagers in hoodies. I don't even pass out candy anymore because of that.

Pickles by Brian Crane for October 31, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for October 31, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, it appears for the second time in a year I'm going to have to find another cardiologist. They keep leaving SSM Health (St. Anthony). Hopefully they'll find me one soon. They have plenty of them.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for November 02, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for November 02, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks like I have a new cardiologist now. He's in the same building and office as the other two I had that left. Getting ahold of the office by phone was impossible. Likely due to other patients trying to do the same thing I was doing. So, I used the SSM Health "MyChart" app on my computer and it was taken care of.

Pickles by Brian Crane for November 03, 2023
Pickles Comic Strip for November 03, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you got that solved. Dealing with anything medical has turned into a frigging nightmare since Covid. I'm so glad our "heros" could come down off their pedestal (and turn off the cameras documenting how special they are 🙄) long enough to get you fixed up. 😉 (Yeah ... I've been on the phone ALL morning dealing with doctors' offices and pharmacies ... We basically have no family. It's just me and Grumpy. I have NO idea what's gonna happen when neither of us are of sound mind -- or just are so sick we can't deal with the ******** hoops you have to jump thru -- to get the most basic things done. Like make an appointment that's not 6 months to a year out. 🤷🤦😣😣

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Channel 5 I think it was did a little segment on Gundy and all the comments he's made about the change-up. It was pretty funny. I enjoyed it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom