Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard the Norovirus was making it’s rounds in Tulsa. Sounds terrible- hope you get better.

had a bunch of mess going on with me until recently also -- weird start to the summer season

Hope it clears up for you soon!

Took a couple of days but I feel a lot better now. Thanks!

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Glad you're feeling better THAT Gurl. Looks like it's gonna be a hot one today. Everyone be careful.

Pickles by Brian Crane for June 23, 2024​

Pickles Comic Strip for June 23, 2024

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Glad you're feeling better THAT Gurl. Looks like it's gonna be a hot one today. Everyone be careful.

Pickles by Brian Crane for June 23, 2024​

Pickles Comic Strip for June 23, 2024
I managed to get out early enough that it wasn't yet as hot as it is supposed to get, and also managed to get the front lawn mowed.

Also worked on the dishwasher a bit. Disconnected power, and poured a gallon of vinegar in to try to clear out any scale deposits. With power applied, the thing wants to drain itself. Son poured 3 gallons in yesterday without realizing it was draining itself. I flushed several quarts of tap water through it before disconnecting it. Letting it soak now...

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
I managed to get out early enough that it wasn't yet as hot as it is supposed to get, and also managed to get the front lawn mowed.

Also worked on the dishwasher a bit. Disconnected power, and poured a gallon of vinegar in to try to clear out any scale deposits. With power applied, the thing wants to drain itself. Son poured 3 gallons in yesterday without realizing it was draining itself. I flushed several quarts of tap water through it before disconnecting it. Letting it soak now...
I pour a big slug of vinegar in my dishwasher during the wash cycle. It helps disinfect the dishes, as well as clean the machine.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How's it going?? I'm gonna sit here and watch Court TV for a while. The defense has rested so I'm just waiting on the jury now. Until they come to their decision, I'll entertain myself listening to the accident reconstructionist. It amuses me when a lawyer who has a bit less knowledge than the expert tries to sound like he knows MORE than ths expert. 🧐

Oh! I guess I should tell you -- it's the State of Mass v. Karen Reed. The prosecution says she ran over her Boston PD boyfriend. The defense is saying he was killed by someone at the house party. A house party where there were Boston PD officers and federal agents -- specifically an ATF agent.

Cliff Notes: Every single witness the prosecution, including the lead investigator, who is a Mass. State Trooper, had MAJOR issues during cross. If I was on the jury I'm pretty sure I would find for the defendant in this case. I also believe that several officers of the Boston PD, a Mass. State Troopers, and an ATF agent, and their family members who were present, (all of whom testified) should be charged with perjury, at an absolute minimum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom