Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That case is absolutely laughable. It’s worse than the Scott Peterson fiasco, and that poor sucker is gonna do life.
Yeah, I'm not sure he was innocent, though. I do think she is, for more reasons than I have to type out now. I worked in the legal field for almost 30 years and I have NEVER seen a more blatant abuse of position and legal/LE abuse and power in a case in my life. She may have done it, but I think the jury will find her not guilty due to that.

That MA State Trooper who was the lead investigator needs to be jail. Along with the entire family whose house he died in front of. Probably some of the other people who are trying to throw her under the bus, too.

jakelly

Marksman
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure he was innocent, though. I do think she is, for more reasons than I have to type out now. I worked in the legal field for almost 30 years and I have NEVER seen a more blatant abuse of position and legal/LE abuse and power in a case in my life. She may have done it, but I think the jury will find her not guilty due to that.

That MA State Trooper who was the lead investigator needs to be jail. Along with the entire family whose house he died in front of. Probably some of the other people who are trying to throw her under the bus, too.

I’ll let you do your own research on Scott, but there are 18 eye witnesses that saw Lacy walking the dog around the lake that morning 😳.

The facts, with regards to this case are potentially even worse. There isn’t even a plausible reason given for the lacerations (dog bites) covering the man’s body, no significant blood in the snow from them. Zero explanation for how the body got so mangled without damaging the car. It’s not even remotely believable. Not to mention the line by line activities associated with trying to cover things up.

Good grief, kill someone, clean up, throw them in the yard, and when someone shows up looking for them, say they ran over them.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks like the century mark temps are holding off for a few days. Whoopie!

Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller for June 25, 2024​

Non Sequitur Comic Strip for June 25, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Hope nobody got washed away by the storms last night. The good thing is they weren't as bad as predicted. No problems here, but some friends have a large limb in the street in front of their house that they don't know where it came from.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for June 26, 2024​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for June 26, 2024

Latest posts

Top Bottom