Mosin group buy ll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The alternates do not automatically roll over because there is a price difference so If you are on the first group buy and you want more then sign up here.

1mathom1 I know you are on the first group but it would take 20 more people to drop out for you to get another gun added to the first list.

I ain't real quick on the uptake. IF I am on the alternate list from the first buy, do you need me to sign up here or will the alternates from the first buy automatically roll over?

Note....I do also have my name in the first buy list. Check in being sent today for that one.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just curious, are these from a different source or better condition? Why did the cost go up from the first to the second? Or are you just including your transfer cost on this one?

I believe he is including the transfer cost on this one. The first one is the rifle plus tax but with 2 groups he'll have to make a little money for all the time he's spending on things.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just curious, are these from a different source or better condition? Why did the cost go up from the first to the second? Or are you just including your transfer cost on this one?

They will be from the same lot if I can get them ordered by Wednesday, if not they will be from the next lot but same vender. The price went up because I am not making a penny from the first lot, in fact it is going to cost me gas and time for a couple of trips to OKC and the headache of filling 75 or so form 4473's and maybe a spot at a gunshow in OKC to do the OKC transfers.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In that case...........
BTW....dropped the first check in the mail a litte bit ago. Work has me hammered but I will try to get the second check in the mail today....tomorrow at the latest.

DPWWO (me) 1
Mr.357Sig - 1
TWSS - 1
cjjtulsa - 1
dozerjoe-2
n8thegr8 - 1
1mathom1 - 1

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am on the alternate list from the the first group buy....I am going to have to remove my name completely for the time being. Sorry for any confusion.

Kyle

Latest posts

Top Bottom