Most EPIC OSA Troll Thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Antihunting................unless you hang out in the Hunting/Fishing forum, you probably missed Antihunting......aka 15 year old Shannon and her one post.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I miss ole Mad Dawg Puppy and his "Duck of Wellington" type history lessons. He resurfaces every now and then with a new persona but was never funnier then when he was posting bad history with equally bad syntax.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I miss ole Mad Dawg Puppy and his "Duck of Wellington" type history lessons. He resurfaces every now and then with a new persona but was never funnier then when he was posting bad history with equally bad syntax.

I banned him because he just went on and on. Also, he threatened some members. We can unban him and see if he shows back up, but I think the dude is unstable.

Some of these guys are undoubtedly trolls, but some of them are just batshit crazy.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I banned him because he just went on and on. Also, he threatened some members. We can unban him and see if he shows back up, but I think the dude is unstable.

Some of these guys are undoubtedly trolls, but some of them are just batshit crazy.
I remember when he dissed Mrs. Books--definitely uncool, but I don't think he was really unstable. I've always thought he was another member's alternate persona. He seems to pop every now and then with a new username but the M.O. is largely the same.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sometimes I need to be banned.....its after 6 PM and I ain't started dinner. Cornbread and bacon gravy with mushroom n cheese eggs n fried taters. Can I get banned for 45mins?

Latest posts

Top Bottom