Motorcycle for Big Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Harley Ultra Limited Low that I like for riding the ole lady and I, but I miss my Heritage that I could "muscle" around by myself. I really want one that I can ride everyday by myself that I don't look ridiculous on at my age...middle aged, slightly overweight :-). I also want to pay cash for it at a reasonable price and keep the Harley. Any ideas? I'm not objectionable to Indian, BMW, or Triumph.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I were to purchase a new bike today (and the wife says I'm definitely not :)) it would be a new Indian Roadmaster.

Roadmaster.jpg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rode my V65 magna one year every day to work and back.
Snow, rain, sleet and even ice covered roads.
I lover that motorcycle.
Plenty of power and great ground clearance wished it would have got better than 36 MPG though.
Oh and cheap.
But no longer made and if you are into wheelies do not do them in second gear as that is hard on the transmission.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I had a Harley Ultra Limited and traded it years ago for a BMW R1200 RT. Go test ride a BMW at the OKC dealer. They are great about letting you take one out and play. Super smooth and when you twist the throttle you get more than just noise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom