Movies to Help Pass the Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Get Shorty is one of my favorites, but Be Cool was a let-down, IMHO.
To Have and Have Not is also one of my favorites. Was you ever bit by a dead bee?
Re: Be Cool; The characters played by Vince Vaughn, Dwayne Johnson and Andre 3000 were legendary.
Re: To Have and...; the you know how to whistle scene is epic.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a movie, but a hard watch. ID two part series called the Clown and the Candyman.
Documents the the 70’s er pedo rings along with the unbelievable size, map and involvement of prominent people.
Absolutely heart breaking and sickening to watch but important to understand the depravity of man.
My heart aches for those countless victims of the past, present and future.

https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/the-clown-the-candyman/

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a movie, but a hard watch. ID two part series called the Clown and the Candyman.
Documents the the 70’s er pedo rings along with the unbelievable size, map and involvement of prominent people.
Absolutely heart breaking and sickening to watch but important to understand the depravity of man.
My heart aches for those countless victims of the past, present and future.

https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/the-clown-the-candyman/
Just last week, I was listening to Nic McKinley on Andy Stumpf's Cleared Hot podcast. Nic was in the CIA, and prior to that, he was a PJ in the USAF, and his current mission is running DeliverFund, a non-profit which works to combat human trafficking. He had a little bit to say about that...

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just last week, I was listening to Nic McKinley on Andy Stumpf's Cleared Hot podcast. Nic was in the CIA, and prior to that, he was a PJ in the USAF, and his current mission is running DeliverFund, a non-profit which works to combat human trafficking. He had a little bit to say about that...
Another guy that has a similar background is Tim Ballard, he is the founder of Operation Underground Railroad. https://ourrescue.org/about
His documentary Operation Toussaint is very well done. https://ourrescue.org/events#documentaries

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I managed to make it through Hang Em High... Man, I do not like Eastwood movies. They're as bad as Duke movies (except The Cowboys, that movie is perfect) Can't wait til they start making good westerns again. I can only watch Django Unchained so many times

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I managed to make it through Hang Em High... Man, I do not like Eastwood movies. They're as bad as Duke movies (except The Cowboys, that movie is perfect) Can't wait til they start making good westerns again. I can only watch Django Unchained so many times
Try Unforgiven, good Eastwood western

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm sorry, but if you think Django Unchained was a good western movie, I fear for your sanity.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but if you think Django Unchained was a good western movie, I fear for your sanity.

I think it's the best western since tombstone. All the same, I get it, I wouldn't expect my parents to enjoy it, but a solid western tale. Gunfighter takes revenge on his captors, does what he must to save the girl he loves. Little bit of comedy to break up the drama, loved it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom