Movies to Help Pass the Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We just started streaming at my house. Watched an excellent recent release film titled The Last Full Measure with Samuel L Jackson, William Hurt, Ed Harris, Christopher Plummer, & Peter Fonda. True story about Medal of Honor candidate from Vietnam War. Very good story.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Brute Force" 1947 (I think) story about a bunch of swell fellas in this prison and some really bad guards. Burt Lancaster stars. Love it when he heaves that guy off the railing.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recent watches:

Operation Pacific - John Wayne
El Dorado - John Wayne
Blood Work - Clint Eastwood
In the Line of Fire - Clint Eastwood
Magnificent Seven - Denzel Washington
The Inn of Sixth Happiness - Ingrid Bergman
Eagle Eye - Shia LeBoeuf

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to this forum I spent the money to get Band Of Brothers and Pacific on DVD. Haven't had HBO for over 20 years and haven't really missed it except now reading what you guys said about these two mini series. Well worth the investment, thanks gang...

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to this forum I spent the money to get Band Of Brothers and Pacific on DVD. Haven't had HBO for over 20 years and haven't really missed it except now reading what you guys said about these two mini series. Well worth the investment, thanks gang...

I thought them boys in Europe had it bad until I saw The Pacific and read a ton of those books. Horrors of War.

Finally watched Silverado (80's western) it was good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom