Movies to Help Pass the Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just watched Night of the Lepus about a scientific experiment gone wrong, resulting in gigantic carnivorous bunny rabbits. They are as big and aggressive as wolves in this flick.

After seeing this film you'll never look at bunny rabbits the same way again!

In spite of the silly premise, I found it very entertaining.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just watched Night of the Lepus about a scientific experiment gone wrong, resulting in gigantic carnivorous bunny rabbits. They are as big and aggressive as wolves in this flick.

After seeing this film you'll never look at bunny rabbits the same way again!

In spite of the silly premise, I found it very entertaining.
I remember watching that as a teenager at my Sis's house (early '70s?). Entertainment was a different "animal" back then... :D
:drunk2:

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Band of the Hand" is an obscure movie that is geared toward 13-30 year old guys. Lots of characters you'll recognize before they were famous.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Limited on what I can watch in the RV on the road but scanning local channels turn up some interesting classics on the TV.
GET Tv had Archie Bunker on tonight arguing about the right to bear arms with meathead.
Pretty funny stuff that one will not see on today’s liberal tv.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think for passing time it’s hard to beat the “man with no name” trilogy. I think For a Few Dollars More is my favorite of the three but they’re all so good.
John Wick trilogy is up there too. I’m sure both of these have already been mentioned here, didn’t go through the whole thread!
Cornetto trilogy if you want some comedy.

I guess I like trilogies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom