Movies to Help Pass the Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched "The Last Full Measure" yesterday evening,,,
It's about the fight/process to posthumously upgrade a USAF A1C Viet Nam veteran's award to the Medal of Honor.

I'm 69 years old,,,
I was weeping by the end of the flick.

Aarond

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Series called “Condor" -- On EpixHD; Episode 3 tonight at EpixHD 9PM -- Base on the movie “Three Days of the Condor” which is based on the Book “Six Days of the Condor"

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched "The Last Full Measure" yesterday evening,,,
It's about the fight/process to posthumously upgrade a USAF A1C Viet Nam veteran's award to the Medal of Honor.

I'm 69 years old,,,
I was weeping by the end of the flick.

Aarond

Watched it recently also. Great story well done by a great cast. Highly recommend it.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Watched “The Red Baron” on Amazon the other day. It’s free to watch if you have prime. Was pretty good. Just couldn’t get over the fact that the actors are speaking perfect English and are supposed to be German. Ehh. Decent movie though. Gives a little bit of a history lesson I guess.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Internet Archive has a bunch of movies and books for free. Movies include a few modern flicks, some silent, lots of old horror flix for those that enjoy them. Even some old 8mm and 16mm stuff your dad would watch when mom and the kids were not around. I have been watching a lot of old Godzilla movies, House on Haunted Hill, etc, etc.

https://archive.org/

Latest posts

Top Bottom