"Mr. Paul goes to Washington"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpsooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally a republican with a set. Too bad the others are cowards and do mot stand up for us. With the exception of Paul and Cruz, they are all cowards

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally a republican with a set. Too bad the others are cowards and do mot stand up for us. With the exception of Paul and Cruz, they are all cowards

Well, there were a half a dozen others, including a Democrat from Oregon, that joined in the cause earlier in the day.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good to know that you think someone that believes that all American citizens should be treated as terrorists without due process, voted for "economic stimulus" packages, support shredding the First Amendment, supports government subsidization of industry, and in many other ways parallels Barack Obama is a good thing for the country.

Yawn!!! Same old RP BS with no real understanding of the issues.

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes he is and it was scheduled several days ago.

It was a meeting regarding the sequestration and creating a proper budget. Just as important constitutionally in my book, due to the fact that this administration feels it can disregard the rule of law in any area: fiscal, militarily, politically. This is not to say that I support Coburn, but I do understand the choice to pick your battles. This is why we have more than one elected representative up there. :)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a meeting regarding the sequestration and creating a proper budget. Just as important constitutionally in my book, due to the fact that this administration feels it can disregard the rule of law in any area: fiscal, militarily, politically. This is not to say that I support Coburn, but I do understand the choice to pick your battles. This is why we have more than one elected representative up there. :)

Especially when RPjr was mostly showboating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom