"Mr. Paul goes to Washington"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well drones should be able to kill citizens on American soil, dontchyall think?

I don't know, but those damned drones in DC are killin' me! :(

Mark my words: Unelectable on the national level with that haircut.

537526_10151408921616107_1811112826_n.jpg

As far as Coburn dining on gentleman sausage this evening, I hope he chokes on it! :mad:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The President is having dinner with a group of Republicans tonight. Makes a strange contrast to this. "Hmm... which should I do - schmooze with the Pres and see what I can get from him or stand up and filibuster to protest his out of control power expansion?" I believe Coburn is dining with the President.

Yes he is and it was scheduled several days ago.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be one way to finish off the country!!!! Of course if you meant Paul Ryan / Rand Paul I could get behind it, or better yet Paul Ryan / Ted Cruz.

I will give props to Rand Paul on what he is doing right now.

Good to know that you think someone that believes that all American citizens should be treated as terrorists without due process, voted for "economic stimulus" packages, support shredding the First Amendment, supports government subsidization of industry, and in many other ways parallels Barack Obama is a good thing for the country.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've recently learned that piety is preferred to purpose or good governance by a great many Oklahoma voters. So long as they oppose abortion and support the military, you can pretty much do whatever you want with the rest and its OK. :(

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've recently learned that piety is preferred to purpose or good governance by a great many Oklahoma voters. So long as they oppose abortion and support the military, you can pretty much do whatever you want with the rest and its OK. :(

You win the cigar!!!! Don't forget we have to support our good friend and ally, Israel, also...

Latest posts

Top Bottom