• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[Sale/Trade] Multiple Remington and ruger guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Braxton blevins

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
600$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
In add
Remington model 11 sportsman 12 ga 2 3/4” with POWer pac changeable choke “long range” tube is all I have gun has seen better days but shoots flawlessly 275$ or trade.

Remington model 742 30-06 see through rings and 2 mags don’t remember what the scope is put it on to hunt with but it’s to nice to take in the woods for me. 700$ or trade. Open to any 30-06 with a wood stock prefer used Remington 700 that has been and can still go in the woods this one is just to nice to hunt with for me.

Ruger single six 3 screw 22LR/mag has big belt holster up to 42” waist with shell holders have some mag ammo that can go with. 600$ or trade open to offers on hunting shotguns/rifles

Remington R1 1911 45acp 1 mag 700$ or trade for hunting shotguns/rifles

Ruger MK IV 22/45 2 mags and box shot maybe 50 rds 400$ or trade.

Trade interests: keep in mind I’m not looking for NIB or pristine guns I have 2 nephews who want to start hunting and I’m looking for guns that can be dropped, leaned up against trees and used by a 11 and 13 year old just looking for good working beater guns that they will have no issue handling. Can do 2 of mine for 1 of yours have other miscellaneous savage 22LR rifles not posted can add on as well depending on what you have. The guns I’m interested in trading for I already own and the boys have shot and are used to handling this is why I’m looking for them I would love to gift them their own for early Christmas gifts for this seasons hunting.

Wood stock Remington 870 12 or 20 gauge, sportsman auto 12 or 1100 12 or 20 gauge
Ted Williams m-300/m-200 12 or 20 guage (not sure if they made them in 20)
Ted Williams model 100 or marlin 336 or other 30/30
Remington 700 30-06

IMG_4058.jpeg
IMG_4057.jpeg
IMG_4056.jpeg
IMG_4055.jpeg
IMG_4054.jpeg
IMG_4053.jpeg
IMG_4052.jpeg
IMG_4039.jpeg
IMG_4058.jpeg

Braxton blevins

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can I ask why not let one of the boys hunt with the 742? They are capable deer rifles if you keep them clean.
You’re right. They absolutely could it is a great rifle I’ve shot it plenty of times, but they are 11 and 13 they’re still learning they’re great kids! but they are kids haha, they don’t yet see the beauty of the rifle they’re just excited to hunt pushing through brush and such. The gun in my opinion is in great condition not something often seen in older hunting rifles. I would hate to see it dented and dinged up so if I can trade for one that already has some dents and scratches I’d like to do so and give the nice rifle to someone who would like to have a nice one.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
You’re right. They absolutely could it is a great rifle I’ve shot it plenty of times, but they are 11 and 13 they’re still learning they’re great kids! but they are kids haha, they don’t yet see the beauty of the rifle they’re just excited to hunt pushing through brush and such. The gun in my opinion is in great condition not something often seen in older hunting rifles. I would hate to see it dented and dinged up so if I can trade for one that already has some dents and scratches I’d like to do so and give the nice rifle to someone who would like to have a nice one.

Sounds like you might be looking for a .243 or 6.5Grendel then. GLWT.

Braxton blevins

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds like you might be looking for a .243 or 6.5Grendel then. GLWT.
I don’t own or have a desire to get into the 6.5 game yet but I’ve let them both shoot my h&r and savage 243’s but they both have been adamant about getting a 700 in 30-06 or a 30/30 like my ted williams 100 (Winchester 94) or marlin 336 and as much as I love them I’m not getting them both a Winchester 94 lol if I can one of them one or the other Ill pass along my marlin to the other if I can get one of them a shotgun I’ll pass along my Ithaca xl900 to one as well.

Braxton blevins

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a leather “cowboy” style holster I ordered online! Can’t have a 3 screw 4 click single action or colt without one in my opinion haha fits up to a 42” waist I wear a 36-38” and there are still holes for a smaller guy to fit! Has a leg tie as well. High quality solid holster with shell holders I don’t remember the brand
IMG_4066.jpeg
IMG_4067.jpeg
IMG_4066.jpeg