Musicians in OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been playing guitar for about 20 years, but haven't done much of anything for the past 3-1/2 or so. Hands get cramped up and it wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be. That being said, it's been a while since I even picked one up, but perhaps it's time I get back into it a little bit. Always loved playing a good blues tune.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Played 12 string Rythm guitar back when the Byrds and other bands were using them. Backed up with a Baldwin Exterminator Amp designed for stadium duty. Huge amp. Played in a garage band during high school.
I carried that combo acoustic/electric guitar all over in my travels while in the Army.
Finally sold it in the 80's to a co-worker.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me know. I can typically join in just fine without a rehearsal but am happy to attend one if desired, especially since you don't know my skill level.
If I invite you to a gig, I always send you a set list, tracks to listen to and practice on so you got a good foundation, watch my Gnometown Heros Band in Crestone Colorado video, it will give you a taste of what to expect if you ever perform with me

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been playing guitar for about 20 years, but haven't done much of anything for the past 3-1/2 or so. Hands get cramped up and it wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be. That being said, it's been a while since I even picked one up, but perhaps it's time I get back into it a little bit. Always loved playing a good blues tune.
Frank Zappa said it best, " shut up and play your guitar" and "if you cannot do adversity, dont gig"
Play simple things very well, play what you feel, take that same old 3 chord progression and play the chords in different order and tempo

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I invite you to a gig, I always send you a set list, tracks to listen to and practice on so you got a good foundation, watch my Gnometown Heros Band in Crestone Colorado video, it will give you a taste of what to expect if you ever perform with me

I did watch it and aux percussion would go great with that. It's exactly the kind of jam band stuff I want to play. If you send me all that stuff you'll be way more organized than anyone I've ever worked with before (and I welcome it!) At most gigs I'm lucky to know what song we're playing before the first note. :)

Let me know, I'd love to join!

Bryan

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Played bass since I was 13yo. From Don Williams to Iron Maiden to Alabama to Black Sabbath lol. My music likes and play list changes completely about every 3min from one type of music to another. No rap or grunge, have to draw the line somewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom