My boy..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just at home - some turn out good - some don't. Its just fun to do!

So what's wrong with the ones that don't turn out so good? focus? exposure? comp?

Honestly I take every picture that is worth anything through photoshop to at the very least adjust levels and a bit of sharpening. Not sure why but even when properly exposed shots from my D50 still need some levels adjustments. I wonder if some of your shots that you discard may actually be good shots w/ a little post processing. Of course the key is to nail it in camera and get it right but some things can be corrected after the fact if need be.

Oh and I shoot in RAW now and that allows me to adjust things like exposure, white balance, etc much more after the shot.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to start using photoshop. My wife is a graphic artist and lives on the computer - and I'm the one that usually stays away from it!

crxman91

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my son was tearing it up this year (will be 1 jan 4th). he would unwrap his gifts but only play with the paper didn't really care what he got. I have a nikon d40 you should show me how to use it. i also have photoshop just no clue how to use it.

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, he's getting big!!
Hahah yea he is!

my son was tearing it up this year (will be 1 jan 4th). he would unwrap his gifts but only play with the paper didn't really care what he got. I have a nikon d40 you should show me how to use it. i also have photoshop just no clue how to use it.
Ah yeah, I've heard about those babies just playing w/ the paper and not caring what they get. Maybe I'll save some money and just wrap up a few boxes of paper for him to play w/ next year.

AngelFire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I missed out on seeing some great pics! I am all caught up now though. What great pics of a great baby from a great camera-couple! :) He is a cutie! Congrats - what a blessing!

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so the fun watching the other kids open presents only lasted so long. Then he got pretty hot and stressed out about all the craziness going on. Here's a shot a few mins later. He was recovering from it all in this shot.

[Broken External Image]

AngelFire said:
Wow, I missed out on seeing some great pics! I am all caught up now though. What great pics of a great baby from a great camera-couple! He is a cutie! Congrats - what a blessing!

Thanks AngelFire! Click the link on the photoblog to subscribe if ya want to be notified when a new picture goes out there. =]

Good to see ya around again btw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom