My first Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got mine today sent it to oyeller today for some magic. Said he's putting I'm a chip that if I sell this one it goes klboom. Jk. Mike had been my go to guy for years I trust no one else to work on my combat gun. Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread. I just really love my SF.

ber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got mine today sent it to oyeller today for some magic. Said he's putting I'm a chip that if I sell this one it goes klboom. Jk. Mike had been my go to guy for years I trust no one else to work on my combat gun. Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread. I just really love my SF.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'll be even happier after you shoot it. I think the 21SF is the best Glock out there for home protection and target shooting. High capacity, powerful and a very accurate shooter.....can't beat it.

SoonerShots

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations, welcome to the Glock Brotherhood! My first was a 27, then bought a 23. Just got the 40-9 conversion barrel, so now i can shoot .40 or 9mm in each gun. it's awesome

Enjoy your Glock!

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went shooting Saturday and had a great time. The 21 feels very balanced in my hands and I have to say it's a very accurate gun. I shoot it better than my XD9 tactical at the moment. My son and I both feel its inherently accurate and controllable. Looks like we'll be keeping this one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom