My first Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Glock 21 SF today. I've always been a little put off by Glock's grip angle, but this gun feels good in the hand and I was curious to find out if they are as reliable as their reputation says. Only thing I'm worried about is if my XDs and Colt 1911 will get jealous now. Just wanted to share with my new Glock brethren.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool! My first handgun was a G21. There was gun show on my 21st birthday and it came home with me. Still have and love it. Can't beat the firepower with anything but a G20.

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats; I bought my first Glock in 2003 and for some reason I can't remember, I sold it; have wanted one since and just finally agreed to buy one here today;

Enjoy it

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats man! Welcome to the family! I have a G32 (.357 sig) as well as an XD9, and the G32 has virtually zero muzzle flip when compared to the XD9. When I shoot the XD9, it feels like it's flipping straight up, but the G32 feels like it's just going straight back (even with a more potent round mind you). The grip angle is either love or hate, and I love it! Head out to the range and give us a range report. Shoot well!

Latest posts

Top Bottom