My First Holster!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thesensei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a report: I've been carrying this gun in this holster since Tuesday. It's as comfortable as you can expect for a large-frame .44 mag! It's certainly tolerable, and as long as my shirt is untucked, it's concealable. Yesterday I was wearing a solid black t-shirt that's not tight, but not very loose either. There was a bit of a lump, but nothing that would be noticed by most people.

Bottom line: if I need to carry it, I can, but if I have a choice between two, I'd much rather stick with my .40 with extra ammo - with 13 rounds plus 2 spare mags I have much more firepower than 6 rounds of .44! That said, I'm carrying both this week.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

(Also posting a new thread with a pic of my 2nd holster - an OWB for Glock 23/19.)

thesensei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you did good.

When you gonna start taking orders? ;)

Thanks! I'm working on a few that a buddy will put on his gun show table for me, and see what kind of response I get. So I guess that means I'm taking orders already. Also working on holsters for my mom, brother, and two friends.

Keep your eyes peeled for "BARS Brand Custom Holsters"!

Latest posts

Top Bottom