My latest Prepper obsession--Reloading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice stash there.
I have a bunch of powder.. well i think it is..
I have some 308 rounds that have 30-06 on them and some that have 270. and 7mm-08 and a few that have 243
Fun forming brass into something you need.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, that's a two year old pic. I've added another cabinet to the left of the loading bench that is quickly filling up with powder, and accessories, and the brass stash has grown exponentially.

I have every thing from .32 ACP to 06'

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa just kicks OKC's butt for 'fun' stores and shooting pavilions, things to do. That and BA.

Hey Dennis - is that a climate controlled area with your cabinets containing the powder? and am guessing the mini heater is when the temps get below 80 right? lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Dennis - is that a climate controlled area with your cabinets containing the powder? and am guessing the mini heater is when the temps get below 80 right? lol

I keep it warm in the winter with a propane central heat unit. It's so well insulated that it is normally 10 degrees below ambient in the summer. I have a vent fan on a timer to draw in the cool night air, then bottle it up in the day. Works well.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing I would recommend, if you get a chance at brass when powder and primers are in short supply do not put off getting the brass. I stock up on whatever components are available because when one is, the others may not be. When powder, bullets and primers are plentiful I can spend my money on them instead of brass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom