My Micro 1911...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the fact that you guys are trying to make me out to me a money hungry *******. Unfortunately you're wrong. I figured that since I had to pay +3% for using PayPal to make payment and then having to drive to Moore to pick it up...I'd at least make a few dollars on it for my time and effort.

The reason I was selling it to begin with was to help a friend in need pay an electric bill. I have since posted that it's no longer for sale.

For those of you who still think I'm a money hungry ******* you might want to talk to those on the board that I've given FREE AMMO and FREE HOLSTERS to.

Stick your foot in your mouth and put your asshat on. Thanks alot for the prejudgement. :finger:

I could have told you guys this was the response you would get....:homer:

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:laughup: There's a saying I live by...

...%#& me if I can't take a joke.

And if you get pissed off by a bunch of yahoos in an internet forum....you need to chill out a little bit.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
olyeller....while I respect your work and your knowledge of guns; I would like to remind you of this ad:

http://okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57563

Enough said.

Not taking sides here , but

$200 worth of parts + $400 worth of Labor = means he valued the gun at $325
(to equal the $925 he was asking for it)
A heck of a deal for that gun.

You had your gun at a very good price at $500 - it just happened to be selling at the same time you had a thread going on how much you paid for it! You had to know you would get some ribbing!! Just cool down - all the posts look like they were just in fun :):)

Latest posts

Top Bottom