My new acquisition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahaha, that definitely makes me feel better. Reminds me of when I bought a jet ski a few years back. That short freaking trailer would get all out of sorts if you breathed heavy on the steering wheel. I felt like a complete moron trying to back that sucker up. 😁 😁 That was part of the reason I should it with very few hours of use on it. 😁
Did you put your tail gate down so you could watch it? That changed everything for me learning to back a jon boat.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the congrats everyone. And I completely understand the "I could never make that trade" comments. It took me a few months to get myself ok with selling the Mustang. But, I think it was the right decision for us currently.

As for the backing up thing, I'm planning on going to the Lloyd Noble posting lot this weekend and spending some time practicing. And, since I live so close to it, I'll probably do that quite often until I get comfortable with it.

The only bad thing is that I'm going to have to trim up one of my trees to be able to get it in my driveway. These pics are taken with it in my neighbors driveway as it sits right now. They don't live there, so they offered to let me use the driveway for now, but I'll feel better getting it into mine with my security cameras on it.
It’s an easy choice. Which one will get you laid more? It won’t be the mustang and it sure won’t be in it… well at least not at my age.

Latest posts

Top Bottom