My new favorite rifle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried and true rock-solid reliable design with plenty of spare parts available to keep it running in the field... good choice going with the FAL over the SCAR-H or REPR.

How much did it set you back?

I wouldn't mind having one like that only with the 22" barrel.

Chocobo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me personally, would have just risked getting a SCAR or ACR instead.....!
:teach: FAL all the way.

How does the recoil mechanism compare to a standard FAL setup?
It's a little different than the solid stock one. The recoil spring is not inside the stock. Instead it's inside the top receiver.

How much did it set you back?
It set me back a few $K but I got a good deal on it.

Did you order that rifle directly from DSA? If so, how long did you have to wait for it to arrive?

I didn't order it directly from the DSA. However, from what I've heard DSA has a long waiting list right now still.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know( ok, I know where it was a week or so ago when I was in the store) where there is a 12 or 14" one with the para stock at the moment if anyone needs to scratch the itch, and go SBR with one. It has already had a can mounted on it as well if you have lots of extra "green".

Chocobo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know( ok, I know where it was a week or so ago when I was in the store) where there is a 12 or 14" one with the para stock at the moment if anyone needs to scratch the itch, and go SBR with one. It has already had a can mounted on it as well if you have lots of extra "green".

Do you remember how much they were asking for the short barrel one?

glockadict

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SBR'ed FAL's are a lot of fun. The one on top is 11" the middle is 16", and the bottom is 21". All three DSA's.

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y160_fellony_DSAx3.jpg

This is the next one I am planning on getting, just because. No reason, or purpose, it just looks really cool. 8" DSA, to be released latter this year.

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y160_fellony__DSC3787.jpg

Chocobo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SBR'ed FAL's are a lot of fun. The one on top is 11" the middle is 16", and the bottom is 21". All three DSA's.

This is the next one I am planning on getting, just because. No reason, or purpose, it just looks really cool. 8" DSA, to be released latter this year.
Your name should be FALadict. Nice to see other people have some nice DSA also. My other DSA looks just like your middle one.

Great looking rifle. We will need a range report.

The range report will have to wait til I get some nice glasses for it. So far I've only taken it to H&H to sight that aimpoint in. With a red dot at 30 yard after it's sighted in, it can make one hole about the size of a quarter. The trigger is nice and crisp. I can't wait to see what it can do with a scope on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom