My new Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of non-existent .380 ammo. H&H is asking $25 for that same box of ammo. Did they have any target ammo left, if so do you remember the price tag?

Target ammo was 21.00 for 50 last I asked @ H&H

My box of 20 JHP was 11.99 at Outdoor America

Hopefully this madness will be over soon.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you've not shot it yet; be mindful that the trigger has a long pull. Also when releasing at full pull your finger might be pinched between the bottom of the trigger and guard.

ricc45

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had today off so got up and went to see if they had any LCPs left. I was the first in the door and got the last one they had. Also bought two boxes of the ammo. One question the ammos +P and the owners manual states do not use +P. Whats everyones opinion on this? occasional use okay just not a constant diet of it. I would like to use it as carry ammo not really everyday range ammo.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had today off so got up and went to see if they had any LCPs left. I was the first in the door and got the last one they had. Also bought two boxes of the ammo. One question the ammos +P and the owners manual states do not use +P. Whats everyones opinion on this? occasional use okay just not a constant diet of it. I would like to use it as carry ammo not really everyday range ammo.

Great to hear did you get the same box as me.

X2 on the P+ opinion

He got me a box of p+ ammo to buy I guess he didn't know

Latest posts

Top Bottom